For this episode of Passing Notes, I visited with Dr. Joanna Lein. Joanna is the Executive Director of the Teaching and Leading Initiative of Oklahoma (TLI). TLI is a nonprofit organization based out of Tulsa, OK that works to develop the skills, knowledge, and mindsets of teachers and school leaders with a focus on novice teachers. You can find Joanna on Twitter @JoMabeeLein or follow TLI Oklahoma @OklahomaTli.
- What spoke to you in this episode?
- Where is your struggle? Classroom management? Guided reading? Instructional practices? Differentiation?
- What micro skills do you need to grow during the 2019-2020 school year?
- What are your goals for the 2019-2020 school year? How do you plan on growing? What small steps can you take towards that goal?
- How are you sharing your knowledge with other teachers?
- How are you supporting novice teachers?
- In the coming year, have you considered time in your day to reflect on your teaching practice?