This episode of Passing Notes is focused on how partners support education and instructional practices in the classroom! I interviewed members of OKC Midtown Rotary Club Laura Nauman, Emily Duncan, and Matt Murphy about the projects they have completed in partnership with a variety of schools across the metro and how educators can engage with them in the process.
OKC Midtown Rotary Club was chartered in 2009 with the goal of involving young professionals in in the service and ideals of Rotary International with a focus on Arts and Education in Oklahoma City. You can find out more information about OKC Midtown Rotary Club by visiting their Facebook page, Twitter, or their website.
- What is a need in your classroom or school that could be fulfilled by connecting with a partner?
- What is a major project that you would like to work on during this school year?
- What organizations could you partner with to see this project completed?
- What first steps do you need to take?
- In what ways can you engage partners throughout the coming school year in your classroom?