For this episode of Passing Notes I interviewed Greg Frederick. Greg is the principal of the U.S. Grant High School in Oklahoma City Public Schools. In this role he and his staff have worked hard to develop a place where students can come learn, grow, explore their passions, and make connections.
- What programs/partnerships do you currently have in your school?
- What gaps do you see that need to be filled to support students in your school? How might partnerships help?
- How does your school build community for your students?
- What values/priorities does the staff at your school have that guide your decision making?
- What plans do you have to create a stronger school community for your students?