For this episode of Passing Notes I interviewed Dr. Keely Frayser. Keely is the Executive Director of Curriculum in the Putnam City School District. Keely and I discussed in depth the power of a PLC community within a school and a district and how PLCs can help change the narrative and community of a school.
- What does your curtain PLC practice looks like?
- What are the expectations for PLC and collaboration in your school?
- What drives your school’s PLC conversation?
- What data is important for your teachers to discuss during PLC meetings?
- How does PLC and regular collaboration impact your school environment?
- Who has ownership of PLCs?